Bridge Partners is a people-focused, customer-driven consulting firm that helps organizations drive growth, adapt to change, and create enterprise value. Our consultants take pride in their unwavering commitment to client service and bring real-world industry experience and deep subject matter expertise to every project. Through a unique, small practice model, we deliver better value, build longer-lasting relationships, and create happier clients.
We are consistently recognized for the quality of our work and the rapid growth of our business. With all the growth and achievement, Bridge Partners has maintained the transparency, authenticity, and flexibility that our employees love. Just a few of the reasons we are known as a “Best Place to Work.”
As one of the fastest growing businesses in America, we are always looking for people-focused, customer-driven professionals to join our team. Our consultants deliver exciting and challenging projects for clients who represent some of the world’s most dynamic enterprises.
We are currently seeking a Senior Project Manager to join our team in Seattle, WA. This individual will be responsible for managing the ERP integration activities between two companies. This is a Senior Manager level position that is a highly visibility, critical role and requires a seasoned consultant to step into and lead this project. The ideal candidate will partner with several other Lead Project Managers to facilitate the execution and delivery of all of our work steam plans.
- Oversees all aspects of assigned portfolio(s) including requirements gathering, work planning, communications, issue resolution, expense tracking, financial reporting, Go-Live readiness, tools and project change management
- Build and manage relations between IT and business areas for the delivery of technology solutions for assigned portfolio(s)
- Analyze and manage risks and interdependencies within and across projects to formulate plausible solutions/contingency plans in consultation with stakeholders
- Identify and resolves and/or escalates roadblocks, issues and conflicts
- Coordinate portfolio level communication to bring transparency to project/program issues that impacts the scope, budget, risk, and resources of the work effort being managed
- Maintain portfolio level budget through cost management, manage vendors and optimize resource utilization
- Ensure project management staff is tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of stakeholder
- Extensive PeopleSoft integration and implementation experience (most or all modules)
- Bachelor’s degree (Masters preferred)
- 5+ years of experience in personnel management (direct reports)
- 5+ years of demonstrated success managing project portfolios with large complex IT programs and projects within a formal processes and methodologies (resource management, reporting, prioritization, PMO governance, engineering/re-engineering PMOs and budgeting).
- 12+ years in program or project management
- Expert-level knowledge of Microsoft Project and Industry Leading PPM tool (i.e. Clarity PPM, Microsoft PPM)
- Extensive experience applying PMBok (PMP standards and guidelines)
- Proven ability to effectively present to executives
- Must possess advanced knowledge and proficiency in the use of project management methodologies and tools, project/program, financial management and resource management practices
If you meet these qualifications and are ready to take the next step in your career, we would love to hear from you. Please send us your resume by clicking the “Apply Now” link above. Local candidates only.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are not able to respond to every resume we receive. Thank you for your understanding.
Bridge Partners LLC is an EEO Employer