Bridge Partners is a people-focused, customer-driven consulting firm that helps organizations drive growth, adapt to change, and create enterprise value. Our consultants take pride in their unwavering commitment to client service and bring real-world industry experience and deep subject matter expertise to every project. Through a unique, small practice model, we deliver better value, build longer-lasting relationships, and create happier clients.
We are consistently recognized for the quality of our work and the rapid growth of our business. With all the growth and achievement, Bridge Partners has maintained the transparency, authenticity, and flexibility that our employees love. Just a few of the reasons we are known as a “Best Place to Work.”
As one of the fastest growing businesses in America, we are always looking for people-focused, customer-driven professionals to join our team. Our consultants deliver exciting and challenging projects for clients who represent some of the world’s most dynamic enterprises.
We are currently seeking a Senior Program Manager to join our team in Seattle, WA. To succeed in this role, you must have a very strong executive presence, excellent attention to detail, and an ability to jump in, build from scratch, and also turn around issues quickly. You will thrive if you are a strategic thinker, problem solver, and well-rounded project leader who can quickly understand the client’s business model and the complexities and impacts related to construction. You will excel if you can partner quickly and deeply across multiple enterprise functions and both internal and external stakeholders from diverse industries and constituencies.
- Leading multiple complex workstreams
- Working collaboratively across multiple internal and external workstream and stakeholder teams
- Partnering closely with clients executives to confirm the vision, strategy, and success measures for renovation—and ensure financial, operational, and talent objectives are met
- Providing ongoing thought- and execution-leadership on construction management with a consulting program management perspective
- Recognizing and articulating opportunities for efficiency and effectiveness and guiding the project team to implement approaches best suited to project goals
- Establishing project plans, processes, and roadmaps to ensure efficient and effective execution across project workstreams
- 10+ years of experience in program management roles working with diverse teams and leading complex projects across large enterprises
- Hands-on experience consulting on and managing big construction projects
- Extraordinary communicator in person and in writing, with an ability to quickly develop highly trust, collaborative relationships?
- PMP and/or Scrum certification preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required, ideally in computer science, marketing or business
If you meet these qualifications and are ready to take the next step in your career, we would love to hear from you. Please send us your resume by clicking the “Apply Now” link above. Local candidates only.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are not able to respond to every resume we receive. Thank you for your understanding.
Bridge Partners LLC is an EEO Employer