Bridge Partners is a people-focused, customer-driven consulting firm that helps organizations drive growth, adapt to change, and create enterprise value. Our consultants take pride in their unwavering commitment to client service and bring real-world industry experience and deep subject matter expertise to every project. Through a unique, small practice model, we deliver better value, build longer-lasting relationships, and create happier clients.
We are consistently recognized for the quality of our work and the rapid growth of our business. With all the growth and achievement, Bridge Partners has maintained the transparency, authenticity, and flexibility that our employees love. Just a few of the reasons we are known as a “Best Place to Work.”
As one of the fastest growing businesses in America, we are always looking for people-focused, customer-driven professionals to join our team. Our consultants deliver exciting and challenging projects for clients who represent some of the world’s most dynamic enterprises.
We are currently seeking a Finance Business Manager to join our client’s team in Redmond, WA to support major program business management and financial operations.
- Manage financial rhythm of the business for the team, including monthly reporting, quarterly forecast, and annual budget
- Prepare the annual budget through coordination with the team leads.
- Introduce new processes and efficiencies for financial management to the team
- Provide structure, consistency, best practices, and coordination; drive predictability and consistent, high quality experience for the work stream and project team members
- Manage monthly vendor PO reporting and reconciliation rhythm with the team and other assigned teams
- Conduct monthly vendor spend reviews with the team (manage rhythm of the business, perform reconciliation, prepare reporting, and align on strategies)
- Manage current budget, forecast, and actual costs spanning over vendor management, headcount, travel, expenses, training, and other controllable costs. Responsibilities will include comparison of actual vs. budget vs. forecast, alignment of invoices to correct IOs, and collaboration with the corporate finance contact to complete re-class and journal entries.
- 2-4+ years of experience in Software industry or relevant industry.
- BA/BS in Business, Computer Science, or related field
- Ability to lead multiple projects at once; collaborate well with others to deliver high quality results
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Experience pulling information and creating reports pertaining to financials
- Superior judgment and budgeting skills, as well as the ability to work under continuous deadline pressure
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including the ability to build compelling presentations and comprehensive business review materials; the ability to translate abstract thoughts into understandable messages for broad consumption
- Strong cross-group collaboration and business partnering skills, including excellent interpersonal skills to build positive working relationships across various groups and management levels
- Ability to deal with ambiguity associated with working in a fast-paced and quickly changing environment
- Strong project management and negotiation skills while working with multiple concurrent priorities and constraints
- Strong proficiency across the entire Microsoft Office Suite and SharePoint
If you meet these qualifications and are ready to take the next step in your career, we would love to hear from you. Please send us your resume by clicking the “Apply Now” link above.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are not able to respond to every resume we receive. Thank you for your understanding.
Bridge Partners LLC is an EEO Employer