CEO and Managing Partner / Seattle
Rich has driven world-class marketing, strategy, and management initiatives in the technology, manufacturing, retail, and entertainment sectors. If your organization needs an advisor with a broad outlook and holistic, entrepreneurial approach, he'll open up new ways to analyze, plan, communicate, and execute.
Rich holds an Honors MBA from the University of Washington and a summa cum laude management degree from Seattle University.
In his spare time, you might find Rich pursuing his passion for off-the-grid wilderness adventures or coaching his sons' basketball and soccer teams—and he keeps his Guitar Hero street cred fresh by playing with the legendary Seattle rock and roll band, Sweet Water.
Richard Albrecht's Insights:
- Partners for a Stronger Community
- Relationship Marketing: How Trust Works in a Digital World
- How to Put Customers First in a Digital World
- Why Austin?
- Let’s Get Personal: Building Better B2B Brands
- Welcome to Bridge Insights