At Bridge Partners, we practice the art and science of business transformation. We deliver insightful strategy, meticulous planning, creative thinking, and pinpoint execution.
Our people build and execute world-class programs in Marketing, Sales & Channel, and Operations & Technology across a variety of industries from our offices in Seattle, San Francisco, Chicago, and Austin.
We are consistently recognized for the quality of our work and the rapid growth of our business. With all the growth and achievement, Bridge has maintained the transparency, authenticity, and flexibility that our employees love. Just a few of the reasons we are known as a “Best Company to Work For.”
As one of the fastest growing businesses in America, we are always looking for people-focused, customer-driven professionals to join our team. Our consultants deliver exciting and challenging projects for clients who represent some of the world’s most dynamic enterprises.
We are currently seeking a Program Manager to join our team in Seattle, WA. In this role, you will drive operational rigor for a high profile internal sales tool, which expands cross-sales segments globally and integrates into business systems.
- Schedule, track and adjust work assignments and monitor progress as necessary to meet project/client objectives.
- Provide routine project reporting and documentation to include status, open issues, resource and schedule details using appropriate tools.
- Design, develop and maintain standard internal project and process documentation.
- Interface with support teams to ensure all support requests and concerns are addressed in a timely and satisfactory manner to manage overall client satisfaction.
- Work closely with senior management to ensure contract and client success.
- Capture, analyze, interpret and share performance metrics for contracts managed.
- Assist with adhoc requests from end users to provide augmented training for product related functionality by developing and presenting necessary content.
- 8-10 years of experience, with 5 years of Project Management in technology industry
- Project Management Professional certification (PMP)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail
- Familiarity using agile and waterfall project management methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to act in a consultative role to understand functional business processes, related IT needs and develop solutions and delivery proposals
- Proficient with modeling and mapping tools
- Strong initiative, able to self-manage and use good judgment on when to ask for assistance or guidance from senior managers
- Comfortable and flexible to analyze and work through ambiguous issues.
- Proven track record in service/delivery management
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or business related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and Word required
If you meet these qualifications and are ready to take the next step in your career, we would love to hear from you. Please send us your resume by clicking the “Apply Now” link above.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are not able to respond to every resume we receive. Thank you for your understanding.
Bridge Partners LLC is an EEO Employer