At Bridge Partners, we practice the art and science of business transformation. We deliver insightful strategy, meticulous planning, creative thinking, and pinpoint execution.
Our people build and execute world-class programs in Marketing, Sales & Channel, and Operations & Technology across a variety of industries from our offices in Seattle, San Francisco, Chicago, and Austin.
We are consistently recognized for the quality of our work and the rapid growth of our business. With all the growth and achievement, Bridge has maintained the transparency, authenticity, and flexibility that our employees love. Just a few of the reasons we are known as a “Best Company to Work For.”
As one of the fastest growing businesses in America, we are always looking for people-focused, customer-driven professionals to join our team. Our consultants deliver exciting and challenging projects for clients who represent some of the world’s most dynamic enterprises.
We are currently seeking a Product Marketing Manager to join our team in San Francisco, CA. The Product Marketing Manager (PMM) is responsible for understanding customer needs, marketplace competition, and leveraging product expertise to successfully create, drive, and achieve business and marketing objectives. The PMM requires a strong understanding of marketplace trends and changes, analytics and creation of insights, voice of the customer, business value, marketing campaign orchestration and integration, product / solution positioning and messaging. This role is strategic and requires the PMM to build and analyze content and messaging to our client’s targeted customers and partners.
- Develop strong partnerships with the segment marketers, customer and partner segment stakeholders to lead and execute business priorities
- Plan and execute product/solution strategy, programs, and activities include new releases and product lifecycle activities including product content, positioning, messaging, core benefits, competitive differentiators, and business value to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop deep product / solution knowledge to help evangelize the key go-to-market benefits to internal and external stakeholders. Act as the voice of the customer within the organization to provide knowledge and relevance for all product/solution activities
- Drive development of customer evidence and other advocacy efforts to best position product/solution in marketplace
- Develop scorecard metrics, business cadence and product release schedules
- Drive sales enablement and revenue acceleration strategies, programs, and plan
- Work with engineering to gather data on product milestones and roadmap
- Author and publish blogs, content for field newsletters, content for customer communication and other roadmap activities related to product milestone announcement
- A high-energy, creative and resourceful self-starter who demonstrates outstanding leadership skills, business ownership, and personal accountability
- Strong understanding of Mid-market- or Enterprise-grade technology or hardware product introductions
- Excellent strategic and tactical program and project management skills with ability to set objectives and break work streams down into easily organized, consumable activities
- Strong business acumen with ability to provide consultative and diplomatic guidance and support to others to elevate the quality of individual work stream plans
- Proven professional maturity and strong executive presence
- Proven ability to lead and mange cross-functional teams, virtual teams, and designated agencies
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build relationships with all levels of stakeholders and personalities
- Comfortable with and ability to thrive in fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- 8-10 years of experience as product marketing manager, driving business and program plans for large enterprises in technology or consumer space
- BS and MBA degree in Marketing, Business, Engineering, or related field
If you meet these qualifications and are ready to take the next step in your career, we would love to hear from you. Please send us your resume by clicking the “Apply Now” link above. Local candidates only.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are not able to respond to every resume we receive. Thank you for your understanding.
Bridge Partners LLC is an EEO Employer